Friday, June 29, 2007

Dinomite...

This is one of the new sets that I bought at Stamp Fest. This is a set by My Favorite Things and the first one I own. They have such cute images and they are all great for watercoloring or using the gamsol technique. This card didn't photograph really well, but you can get the general idea. I used my prismacolor pencils to color and blended with gamsol and a stump. The greeting looks horrible in the picture, but I promise you it looks much better in real life. I stamped it in Basic Black and then traced it with a glitter pen. I promise, it doesn't look as messy in person. Here's the recipe for the rest of the card:

Stamp sets: Dinomite (MFT), Toy Box (SU)
Ink: basic black, prismacolor pencils
Cardstock: bordering blue, real read, whisper white
Accessories: gamsol, blending stump, glitter pen, red grosgrain ribbon

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There Tracie
i am from australia and some how came to your blog spot. wow what a great card. i have just started selling SU in austarlia.(and loving it)i will definalty be back to see what other great creations you make
From Kylie L