Monday, June 25, 2007

Pretty Prismacolors

Okay, I think I'm back in full force. I'm feeling much better today. I've been wanting to play with all of my goodies I got this weekend and now I'm finally up for it. This is another card that I made for my MIL's order. She usually likes her cards personalized so this is what I came up with. I used the Because of You set, which I am sad to see go. This is a very simple set, but easy to color. I used my flower cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. I colored the flowers with my prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol and a stump. I used my Giga and Mega scalloped circle punches and layered them. I then did some paper piercing around the pink scalloped circle and used my white gel pen to make "faux eyelets". I also used stickles on parts of the flowers for some extra sparkle. Here's the recipe for the card:

Stamps: Because of You, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: so saffron, cool carribean, pretty in pink, whisper white
Ink: basic black, cool carribean, prismacolor pencils
Accessories: cuttlebug, gamsol, blending stumps, stickles, white gel pen, paper piercer

On a separate note, we took Gracie back to the vet today and they said her wound is healing nicely. She has to be on antibiotics for another week and they think it will close up by then. So things are looking up here at the Schwarz household. Also, if you all ever have any questions about anything that I post on here do not hesitate to email me or leave a comment and I will try my best to answer it. Have a great Monday!

No comments: