Monday, June 18, 2007

Nothing today...

Hello all! Well, I have nothing to post for today. Noah is very sick and I had to rush him to the dr. this afternoon. He was fine all day and we stopped by Target on the way home from work. He started getting the chills and I felt him and he felt very warm. By the time we got home he had 103 temp so I took him to the urgent care place. They ran some tests and apparently he has the flu and possibly the early stages of pneumonia. It was unbelievable how quickly he got soooo sick. He's never been that sick before so it was quite a scare for me. Anyway, we are home and he is in bed now. His spirits are much better now that the fever is down. We'll see how he does through the night. I will keep ya'll posted and please keep him in your prayers. I do have a few cards to make for a customer so I will post those sometime this week. Take care and have a great week!

No comments: