Monday, June 25, 2007

Blog candy!!!

This is looooonnnng overdue! I think I mentioned giving away some blog candy about 2 weeks ago and I apologize it has taken me so long to post. So I'm now celebrating getting to over 400 hits on my blog. Woo hoo! And that is thanks to all of my faithful blog readers. I hope you all are enjoying all of the things that I've been sharing. So what do you need to do to when this prize? All you have to do is post a comment to this post below. Comment about anything...what you like, what you don't like, or if there is something you might want me to show you on my page. Or you can just say hi, whatever tickles your fancy! The winner of this blog candy will receive 2 sets of $1 acrylic stamps from Michael's, 2 acrylic blocks, some assorted scalloped circles, and a "hand stamped" stamp from SU. I will randomly pick a winner and the winner will be announced on Friday. So make sure you check back on Friday to see if you won. Good luck!

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I am obsessed with those clear $1 stamps! My Michaels only had them in once, and I got every one they had. Now I call them every other day to see if any have come in. They are getting sick of me, I'm sure! Take care!
Cheryl KVD

Coral Ann said...

HI, nice blog and nice ideas. I'm so glad that your hubby decided to go back to school! It only gets better from here. Your family will be in my prayers.

Talk soon!Coral

Pamela said...

You have over 400 hits on your blog?? Wow!! I have a blog, but I have no clue how to check how many people have viewed it! You're a blog expert I guess!! Way to go!!! :-)

Hope to see you soon!!
-- Pam