Monday, June 4, 2007

Good evening! Here is a quick and simple card for you. This card is for Chris for Father's Day (from Noah, of course). I really love this little superhero guy from Amuse art stamps. I think he would be adorable for various occasions. The word stamps "super dad" and "my hero" are also from Amuse. The big "DAD" stamp I bought at a used stamp sale last year and I don't know what company it's from, but it sure helps make a quick and easy dad card. The colors on the card are Buckaroo Blue and Cranberry Crisp. The ribbon is Cranberry Crisp stiched ribbon by SU. I colored the superhero in with my SU watercolor markers and he's popped up on a stampin dimensional (hard to tell from the picture). That's about it for this card. I sure hope Chris thinks it's cute. He really is "super dad" to me. He's been through so much with his health these past few years and he's been such a trooper through it all. To make a long story short for those of you that don't know him, he had to have both of his hips replaced last year. It was a rough year, but it has all been worth it. He is now pain free and walking with only a slight limp, which is much better than it used to be. Anyway, it is now 7:15, we already ate dinner and put the munchkin to bed so we are going to have a movie night tonight. Chris rented some movies the other night and we still have one to watch. Hope ya'll have a wonderful evening!

No comments: