Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mr. Crabby Attacks


Okay, so I can't help myself. This is another one of my latest favorite stamp sets. This is Crab & Company from the Spring Mini. He is quite irresistable because there are so many options with this set...birthday, christmas, get well, etc. I just love how you can put the little hat on his head or the present in his claws. I used a trifold on this card. First you score it like you would a regular card at 4 1/4". Then on the front flap you score it again at 2 1/8" and fold it back toward you. It is quite simple and gives you a unique fold. The picture on the right shows you what it looks like when it is open. Cardstock colors on this card are so saffron, bordering blue, ruby red, and whisper white. I used my inkpads and an aqua painter to color my images. I also put wiggly eyes on Mr. Crabby. Also, I apologize if some of my images are showing up a little blurry. I'm trying to get the hang of photographing my cards and trying to get the perfect angle and distance so they show up clear.
Thanks to all of you who have been reading my blog. I've only had it up for a few days and I already have over 50 hits. That is so exciting to me. Feel free to leave me comments at anytime. I would love to hear what you all think. Also remember that you can subscribe and receive it by email whenever I update.
I guess I better get going. I need to start some laundry and cooking. Thanks for looking!

No comments: