Wednesday, June 6, 2007



Here's this little frog again...I just love this set. I made this card for my brother-in-law. Cardstock colors are tempting turquoise and gable green. I used my watercolor markers to color in the frog and mushrooms and used a black journaling markers to draw in the little dashes. The slit punch was used to make the little corners and I attached green brads, which I believe are from Making Memories. The frog and some of the mushrooms are popped up with stampin' dimensionals and that's about it. I am some other stuff that I will be working on and hope to post it soon. Noah just went down for his nap so that gives me a few good hours of stampin..yipee! I should probably be cleaning or doing laundry but I'll save that for later. Hope you all have a great day...and get some stampin' in if you can.

No comments: