Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday spotlight: New In Colors

Just when you think you have all of the colors you could possibly need (or want), SU comes out with more. I ordered all 6 of the new colors, not that I needed them, but I've been hearing such rave reviews, I figured, why not? And wouldn't you know it, I happened to have some ribbon stashed away (from Michael's) that matches Groovy Guava and Blue Bayou perfectly. This is just yummy! I have to admit, not only do I have an addiction to paper, but I think I have an addiction to ribbon as well. I have a hard time though, because some of it's so pretty that I don't want to use it all up. Once again, this card is not at all what I had originally pictured in my head, but once I got to playing I changed it completely (numerous times, might I add). This is the new Pick a Petal set and I have to tell you that it isn't as easy to use as I thought it would be. This is my first attempt so hopefully it will get easier. The flower and the saying on the right of the card is not from Pick a Petal. They are from the Vases In Vogue hostess set. When I saw that little flower I immediately thought it went so well with Pick a Petal.

I had major computer issues earlier today and was beginning to get very frustrated. Well, actually I was past the point of frustration. I believe I used a few choice words on a few occasions. After looking online at tech support trying to resolve the problem myself and not having any success I finally decided to get on the phone and call. Well, what a pain! Because my warranty had run out about 2 weeks ago they were going to charge me $50 for tech support (and it only covers software problems) If it's anything else then I would have to pay something else. He said I could also go online and do a live chat with a tech person for free. Well, I decided to do that but then decided to try one more thing and low and behold it started working again. Half my day was wasted on this stinkin' computer trying to fix it and it resolves itself just like that. How annoying! Sorry to get off on a tangent there. I am just so annoyed that I didn't get to stamp more.

Noah has been sleeping for almost 3 hours now. What a treat this has been. I kind of hear him moving around in there so I'm sure he'll be getting up soon. I'm gonna see if I can whip up one more card. Until next time...happy stamping!

No comments: