Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Friday

Here is a travel coffee mug that I made for my dad for Father's Day. I used SU designer series paper (Spring Showers). I printed the pictures on regular printer paper so they would be more flexible. Then I just adhered some cute grandpa stickers that I found at Joann's. I bought the mug from Target awhile ago. I think these make really cute gifts and they are easy to make and it would be easy to swap out pictures if you wanted to update it.

I sure am glad it's Friday. I am ready for the weekend. We don't have any exciting plans...just getting things done around the house. I also have a report that I need to work on for work. Other than that, we'll probably just do some heavy duty playing with Noah. I am hoping the weather is nice so he can go outside in his pool. He's really into that right now. Tonight we are going to a birthday party for my cousin, Brooks. He is turning 11 so Noah will get to play with the big kids. He sure loves his cousins. I think they are going to have one of those big water slides so we'll see how he does on that. This morning we went to this gym that is filled with those bounce houses. There are about 5 of them inside this place along with other toys for the kids. He had such a blast and he totally crashed when we got home. I didn't hear one peep out of him when I laid him down for his nap, which is very unusual. He usually just lays in there and talks to himself and laughs for awhile before he goes to sleep. Well, I'll leave you with a picture of my little man. He's getting big way too fast. I'm so glad that I switched jobs so I can spend a little more time with him while he's still little. Hope you all have a great weekend.

As always, happy stamping!!!

No comments: