Sunday, June 3, 2007

Let's get it started...















Here is a recent picture of the fam! We went to St. Louis for Memorial Day weekend for a wedding. We went to the Cardinals game on Sunday to see the new Stadium. There is a Build-A-Bear workshop inside the stadium and Noah went there to build a "Fredbird". He actually did better than I thought he would. I will post pictures of that later. Now for the good stuff...


Here is my first card to share with you. I used this adorable SU set called "Unfrogettable". Isn't this frog too stinkin' cute? I attempted to use the "crayon resist" technique on the blue background but it didn't come out as good as I had pictured in my head. I used blender pens and my ink pads to color the frog and his shadow. There are wiggly eyes on the frog, but it's hard to see it in the picture. Other than that, the card is pretty self explanatory. Colors used are Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful and restful Sunday.

No comments: