Tuesday, June 5, 2007



Lookie what I got. I've had my eye on this Jumbo wheel for awhile. It's the Wash Day wheel and it's retiring so I finally broke down and got it. I love it because it's quick and makes a really cute card. I apologize that the picture is a little dark. Here's the basics of the card: Cardstock is regal rose and lovely lilac. I used my white gel pen to create faux stiching. I colored the clothes in with my watercolor pencils and blender pen. The pink ric rac ribbon is from Michaels.
Take a look in the upper right hand side of my page. You can subscribe to my blog, which means you will get it emailed to you whenever I update it. If your interested just enter your email and subscribe. I promise I will be posting more ideas soon. This whole thing is taking me a lot longer than I had anticipated.

I started my new job yesterday and I love it. I am still working as a school psychologist, but now I work in private practice. I'm only working 2-3 mornings a week over the summer so I can be home with Noah more. It has been a nice change so far and I can tell that I am going to learn A LOT, which I love.
Noah has been a busy little bee lately. He is entering into the terrible 2's and boy does it show. He has quite the attitude lately and can really throw a temper tantrum. Here's a recent picture of the little stinker...

Well, tomorrow I am off so Noah and I will be hanging out. We have gym class in the morning and we'll see what happens after that. Hopefully he's on good behavior at gym class. Last week he jumped on one little girl and hit another one because she had a toy that he wanted. My goodness, he's turning into a tiny terror. I am hoping this is only a phase. I hope you all have a good evening!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tra....You're doing a great job.....this is really neat!!! Lv, aunt char