Monday, June 11, 2007

A little different..

This color combination is a little different for me because I typically don't use Summer Sun or Not Quite Navy very often. It's not that I don't like these colors but for some reason I prefer Night of Navy most of the time and I just don't use a lot of yellow (not the brighter ones anyway). I used one of my cuttlebug embossing folders again. Yes, I think I am addicted to that thing. Other than that, there's not much to this card. I colored the center bird in with my watercolor markers and then put crystal effects over the top of her to give a little dimension. I also used some stickles on her hat to add a little sparkle. That about sums it up!

I am off work today and Friday so I'm not sure how much stamping I'll get done this week. I have a lot of work to do around the house and I need to finish up a report for work. Hopefully I'll have the chance to post a few quick things for ya though. Have a great Monday!

No comments: