Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mom's birthday

Last week was my mom's birthday and here is the card that I made for her. She collects bees so I thought this little bee image from Stampendous was perfect for her. Isn't it the cutest? The sentiment, "happy bee-day" is also from Stampendous. I ordered them both from Eclectic Paperie. It's a great online store to order from. Shipping is really quick. The designer paper is retired from SU. Cardstock colors are cameo coral, chocolate chip, and very vanilla. The bee and sentiment are stamped in basic brown. I colored the bee with ink pads and a blender pen. I used the scallop oval punches for the main image and used the happy birthday cuttlebug embossing folder on the cameo coral cardstock. The flower embellishment is a prima flower from the "sprites" collection.

Mom and Dad left today for their 10 day cruise to Europe. Poor them, huh? We are keeping one of their dogs, Deuce. They just got him a few weeks ago so he's a little nervous right now and doesn't understand what is going on. Romeo is having issues with him too. I hope they start getting along or it is going to be a long 10 days.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is so pretty. love it