Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Simplicity


I love the simplicity of this card. I used my coluzzle circle template to cut the half circles. The color combo is purely pomegranate and groovy guava. I used blender pens and my ink pads to color the flowers and stems and then put some stickles over the flowers for some *sparkle*. The polka dotted paper is the DS rose red paper from the new cattie. I drew polka dots with my white gel pen on the pomegranate half circle and sponged the edges of the white circle with groovy guava. The ribbon is from Target. Here's the recipe:

Stamps: both way blossoms, hugs & wishes
Ink: basic black, purely pomegranate, groovy guava, wild wasabi
paper: groovy guava, purely pomegranate, whisper white, DS rose red
accessories: blender pens, white gel pen, stickles, ribbon from target

Today I don't have to work until 11 and Noah is already headed over to Mimi's for the day. It looks like I'll have a few quiet hours to myself. What on earth should I do....hmmm, maybe stamp? Actually, I have a report to work on so I'll probably do that. I've been learning some really interesting stuff at work. Well, it's interesting to me anyway. Today I'm going in to learn to give an EEG. I saw one done on Friday. If your not familiar with EEG, it's basically looking at someone's brainwaves. We are mainly doing them with children for diagnosing ADHD and ruling out other disorders. Cool, huh? Well, hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: