Sunday, July 8, 2007

Stampin' Sunday

Well, it's Sunday and I have a few hours to myself right now. Chris took Noah with him to the airport to pick up his mom. So I think I'll take advantage of the quiet time and get some stamping done. Yippee!

This is a square card that measures 5" x 5". I actually made this for my SIL's birthday. Here's a little tip on mailing these cards...don't mail them in the square envelopes, they are extra postage. If you put them in a 5 x7 envelope you can put regular postage on it. The set I used is Double Line Doodles again. I can't get enough of that set for some reason. I used my prismacolor pencils to color and blended with gamsol and a stump. There are twinkle stickers for the centers of the flowers, which are from Amuse. I used one of my cuttlebug embossing folders for the Wild Wasabi background. Here's the complete recipe:

Stamp sets: double line doodles, it's your birthday
paper: basic black, purely pomegranate, wild wasabi, whisper white, DS rose red prints
ink: basic black, prismacolor pencils
accessories: black gingham, twinkle stickers, gamsol, blending stumps, cuttlebug, black eyelets, cropadile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those new colors, can't wait to order. Mom

Ila said...

Cute Card! Love those flowers and colors.