Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yummy...chocolate!

So I used some of my retired stuff. This is the Like it A Latte set from the last Winter Mini catalog. I was really hoping this set would make it into the new catalog, but no luck. It is just the cutest coffee set. The designer paper is also retired...Au Chocolate. I don't know why I waited so long to order it...I love it. There isn't much to this card. I stamped the cup in Basic brown. I used Liquid Applique for the whip cream. If your not familiar with this stuff, you have to try it. When you put it on it is like puffy paint. Then you heat set it and it puffs up. Very cool! I used my circle scallop punches and used my white gel pen to make "faux eyelets". I also used chocolate grosgrain ribbon, white organdy ribbon, and some brown polka dotted ribbon from Michael's. I think it turned out pretty cute, myself.

Sorry I've been missing in action lately. I had a workshop on Saturday so I was busy preparing for that. My mother in law stayed here this past weekend too and we took Noah to downtown Disney on Sunday. He had a blast playing in lego land and we ate lunch at Rainforest Cafe. He thought that was super cool. He is really into animals right now so he loved looking at the monkeys, gorillas, elephants, etc.

I am leaving Thursday to go out of town for the weekend so you won't hear anything from me for a few days. I will try to post my workshop projects tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

SoTellMe.. said...

Hummm i like too!!
I am of passage on your blog, and I make you a hello of France!