Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Join the club...

...the Prints Designer Series Paper Club, that is. I am trying something new! On page 173 of the new catalog are these new Prints Designer Papers. They are available in 16 beautiful colors (4 of these colors are the brand new "In Colors". Each pack includes 12 sheets (2 each of 6 double sided designs). If you don't have a catalog in your inky little hands yet, you can follow this link to see what they look like Stampin' Up!® - Online Catalog - shopmain.

So here is what I'm offering if you join the club. All you have to do is pay $11.75 per month for 4 months and you can get a collection of these papers in all 16 colors. This is how it works:

I will cut the paper into 6 x 6 sheets.

You will get 48 total sheets (6 x 6) per month in 4 different colors, which includes 2 sheets of each of the 6 double sided designs.

By the end of the 4 months, you will have a collection of all 16 colors. Sounds like a great deal to me!

These papers can be used for cardmaking or in your scrapbooks. You can find a few cards on my page using these papers.

Are you interested? If you are you need to email me and use "Designer Papers" as your subject line and let me know you are interested. I will email you a contract to sign and send back to me saying that you agree to pay $11.75 per month for 4 months or you can pay all four months up front ($47.00). If you are local (within the greater Orlando area), you will not have to pay any extra shipping. If you need me to ship it to you I will charge you a shipping fee, probably around $3/month (sorry, I haven't figured out the exact shipping total yet, but it will be around $3).

I will need 4 people to a group to start a club. If more than 4 people are interested then I will have as many groups as I need.

Once you email me I will respond and send you payment instructions. Hopefully all of this makes sense. If it doesn't please leave a comment or email me for clarification. Thanks!

No comments: