Thursday, July 12, 2007

Go me!

Well, lookie at what I did. I created my own blog banner. I had no idea that I was so computer savvy! I've seen websites that charge to make these and I kept thinking...naah, I don't need to pay for one of those. So I started playing around with my photo editing software and figured it out on my own. Go Me! Granted, it is very basic and not as fancy as some of the others I've seen, but hopefully I can improve on it in time.

I've rearranged the page again, so hopefully it doesn't confuse anyone. I get bored with the same thing for long periods of time so I try to change it up a little.

Sorry I haven't posted any cards in a few days, but I've been working on stuff for my workshop on Saturday. I will post what we made after the workshop. I want my customers to be surprised at what they are making...LOL.

I also got my order from Mr. Brown today (UPS guy). It was on my front porch when I got home and I couldn't wait to tear it open. I bought a couple of stamp sets, some textured cardstock in the new In Colors (love those), a couple of wheels, and some of the new double stiched ribbon (also In colors)...yummy! These are beautiful and I can't wait to try out my goodies. In fact, that's what I'm going to do right now! Thanks for stopping by and I promise I'll have some new stuff up this weekend.

No comments: