Monday, July 2, 2007

Catties are in route

Just wanted to let you know that if you preordered an SU catalog from me then it is on its way to you. I took my little helper, Noah, with me to the post office this morning and we mailed them out. Depending on where you live they should be in your hands by Thursday. After you get your copy I'd love to hear from you and let me know what ya' think. Also, if you didn't preorder you are still able to get a copy if you'd like. If you live nearby and don't want to pay shipping just let me know and we can set a time to meet up. If you just can't wait to see the catalog in person you can follow the link on my sidebar to Stampin' Up catalogs and you can view it online. Hope everyone is pleased with all of the new products. I placed my first order yesterday so hopefully I will get it in time for my Catalog Kick Off event on the 14th. Have a great day!

No comments: