Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Book Clippie

These little clippies are so easy to make. They are made using the oversized paperclips you can find at an office supply store, Walmart, or Target. I used a cuttlebug flower die to cut the flowers out of chipboard. Then I took some DS paper and ran that through the cuttlebug too. I attached the paper to each of the flowers. I used a glue dot to adhere the button to the top. I used some tacky glue to adhere all the flowers together and I sandwiched the two large flowers between the paper clip and glued them together with tacky glue as well. I added some ribbon for a finishing touch and voila! Easy as pie! I think this only took me like 10 minutes to make from start to finish. These little clippies make great bookmarks. Also, if you don't have a cuttlebug you can use any small chipboard pieces to make them. SU sells quite a few different chipboard packs that would work.

Well, I better get ready for work. I have a lot to do this afternoon and the next few days. I am hosting my catalog kickoff party this weekend and I have tons to do to get ready. So if I don't post anything for the next few days it's because I'm running around trying to finalize all of my projects. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: