Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm still alive

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I've posted anything. Things have been a bit hectic here at the Schwarz household. We have received some exciting news...Noah is going to be a big brother! Yes, I am 9 weeks pregnant. We went for an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks good so far. The past few weeks I have been going through all of the fun pregnancy stuff...exhaustion, nausea, irritability, etc. so I haven't been doing much stamping. I have a few things that I've made but I need to take pictures and download them. Right now my stamping room is a total disaster. It looks like a bomb went off in here. I just don't have much energy for anything. After chasing Noah around all day, who by the way, is getting ready to turn 2, I don't feel like doing anything but putting my feet up and relaxing. That kid knows how to wear you out. I've been working on his birthday invitations and they are super cute if I do say so myself. Once I get those finalized I will take pictures and post them. Even Chris couldn't get over how creative they were. Well, I guess that's all the rambling for now. I just wanted to let you know that I am still among the living but have had good reason for being such a slacker on the blog! Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.