Friday, August 3, 2007

Fabulous Friday

Just a quick post tonight because I have a little munchkin to get to. I have to say that I really love the way this card turned out. This is the Big Celebrations stamp set from the new catty. The cardstock colors are Buckaroo Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey, and very vanilla. What a great color combo this is. I colored the main image with a blender pen and my ink pads. The main image and sentiment is stamped in Basic Grey. The cuttlebug was used on the certainly celery strip. And just take a look at this new ribbon. The grey ribbon is some of our new taffeta ribbon. Isn't it beautiful. I also used some celery grosgrain. Silver eyelets that I set with my handy dandy crop-a-dile are in the corners of the main image. Well I hope you like it.

Noah got his first haircut today. Yep, I cut off the curls. It was getting really ratty and unmanageable. I was sad to see it go but he sure does look like a handsome little fella with his short hair! I will post pictures as soon as I get them downloaded. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: